FARMINGTON 411 - INFORMATION ON AREA SERVICES
TRI-COUNTY MENTAL HEALTH SERVICES - providing Children's Case Management services to assist families in developing a system of services for their child, age birth - 20 years of age who are diagnosed with mental illness, mental retardation, autism, developmental delays, or are considered to be "at risk" (this determination is made by use of standardized assessment tools by DHHS) Children's Case Management works to creatively find and connect children and families with needed resources and helps them navigate the often-confusing system. Call 1-888-716-3693 or 778-0521.
- Community Concepts: 364-3721
- Community Action: 645-3764 or 1-800-645-9636
- Healthy Community Coalition: 645-3136
Mental Health Services:
Evergreen Behavioral Services: 778-0035 or 1-800-394-1900
24-HOUR CRISIS: 1-888-568-1112
- Individual, Group and Family Counseling for Mental Health & Substance Abuse
- Behavioral Medicine/Stress Reduction
- Western Mountain Rennaissance School
- Bureau of Elder & Adult Services: 1-800-482-7517
- Seniors Plus: 1-800-427-1241
- Agency on Aging: 1-800-427-7411
Legal Services for the Elderly provides free legal services to socially and economically needy Maine citizens over the age of 60.