state and municipal elections
July 14, 2020 State & Municipal Election
8am -8pm at 127 Middle Street
Request an Absentee Ballot: This can be done on the State’s website at: www.maine.gov/cgi-bin/online/AbsenteeBallot/index.pl or by calling us at 778-6539 or emailing the Town Clerk at
to request an application.
Where do I vote?
All Farmington residents vote at the Farmington Community Center located at 127 Middle Street from 8:00 A.M. until 8:00 P.M.
When can I vote?
Besides Election Day, Farmington voters can vote early, in-person, prior to an election. The dates and times will be posted prior to the election so that voters can plan accordingly.
Where can I register to vote?
Voter Registration is available for new voters or for existing Farmington voters to change their address or name as follows:
- At the Farmington Community Center located at 127 Middle Street on Election Day
- At Town Hall during regular business hours
I need an absentee ballot, how do I request one?
To request an absentee ballot:
- Call the Town Clerk’s office at 778-6539
- Write the Town Clerk, Town of Farmington , 153 Farmington Falls Rd Farmington, ME 04938
- Email the Town Clerk at to request a ballot
- Visit the Town Clerk’s office during regular business hours
- The State's website at www.maine.gov/cgi-bin/online/AbsenteeBallot/index.pl