Town Office reopens
Nomination papers will be available at the Farmington Town Office Starting December 18, 2020 for the following positions:
- One Selectman’s position for a three year term.
- Two RSU #9 Director positions - one for a two-year term and one for a three-year term.
Papers must be returned back January 28, 2021 by 5 p.m. Questions may be referred to the Town Clerk, Leanne Dickey At 778-6539.
The mission of the Town Clerk is to be the official keeper of records for the Town of Farmington. The office is to accurately maintain all town records, conduct elections, provide State and local licenses to Town Officials and the public.
The Town Clerk is committed to achieving this mission through:
- Serving the public in a courteous, friendly, professional and confidential manner while instilling excellent customer service
- Staying current on laws governing the department’s areas of responsibilities
- Preserving the town’s history and making it available to the public through sound records
- Providing the department with the necessary knowledge through equipment and adequate training
For further assistance, please contact:
Leanne Dickey - Town Clerk
Town of Farmington
Attn: Town Clerk
153 Farmington Falls Road
Farmington, ME 04938